Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hell Yeah I will Do It.

"What if I cant do that ?"
"What if I cant achieve this?"
"What if my goals are too big?"
"What if he/she is too good for me?"


These are the words usually said by people when they know what is their need or destiny but they would be too afraid to go out and get it. Being afraid to face life.
Few may achieve their goal in first attempt, a few may have to try more. It doesn't matter how many times you fell down until to get up and fight back every time. Failure is nothing to be ashamed of. It is a proof that you have tried something. It doesn't matter that if you have tried million times and still you couldn't crack it . A research in London university states that "If you have to be a genius or a master of some art you have to practice it for some ten thousand hours". A hut can be built in a day but a palace takes years to be crafted and finished.


We see winners as people who are blessed, people who were gifted and we forget the fact that, they invested their best times in the day and best times of their lives in practicing to attain perfection and they never complained that life is hard or god is being unfair to them. They believed in themselves, they believed that they need to work hard to attain their life's purpose, they tried and tried and tried.
They woke up in the morning when we were sleeping comfortably in our warm beds
They maintained diet when we had full meals
They worked hard when we blamed luck
They tried when we cried
They achieved when we just survived.


In the recent past when things were not that good in my life when my dreams were turned into nightmare, when i had no one to lean on , when i thought that was the end, there came friends, delivering me the message that I wasnt given birth to blame and cry I wasnt created to be thrown into thrash tins I wasnt bad enough to quit life. They never told me that the had such good understanding about life. Bloody hell they are just twenty like me and they have beeen the mentor always, they have been there when the rest ding give a fuck. They know i am not perfect, they know i am not good enough, they know I am not trust worthy but they believed in me more than me. They believed that I would succeed when I considered mere survival as a big task ahead .

All the motivaitonal books and cd's would say do that, do this. But my strongest recomendation and proven technique is make good friends. People who will never leave you no matter what happens. To get that, you have do the same. A good made me understand the logic what a thousand books dint teach me .

Wait for your turn
Never lose self confidence
Dont take critics to your heart
Never let anyone to design your life
Take responsibilty of your own life
Make plans
Read books
Listen music
In Short "Dont Make Your Life Complicated"

Lets finish by my favorite inspirational lines from Rocky Balbola :
 Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 


Lets Change our "What if I cant?" into "Hell Yeah I Will Do it" 
Lets Kick ass :-) 



4 comments: