Thursday, September 20, 2012

Great Things For Free

Title of my next book. I was happy to know that things were exzctly the same when i dint visit my blog frequently. Sun still rises in the east and not even a what happened message :-) (I have a lot of friends you know). Lets believe all are hail and healthy. Now what is special about this "Great things for free"?.
Nothing .


A girl of my own age was reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" in a train journey. 
A small boy was considered unlucky and worthless because he was eliminated from one of the tv show. 
Few of my friends committed suicides 
Friendship got new definitions 
Life became too fast and meaningless at the same time 
People are valued and Things are respected. . . 


Its just a sample. I want things to change. Ya I know you cant do anything just by writing blogs and books. But I believe awareness can be created. My generation needs only juice served chill. They are not ready and they don't find time to go pluck the fruits, peel them, slice and make juice. In short, they need a glass of juice but they are not ready to learn the art of juice making. So, this book would serve as a bridge between Reality and Expectation. This book would emphasize the fact that Champions are made in heart and not in facebook and reality shows.


GREAT THINGS FOR FREE- A Story Of Love, Life and Revolution
I have covered the topics of Student teacher relationship, Friendship , Aim , ambition , courage , determination, need  of educational and agricultural reforms . I have tried to explain the fact that lessons are to be learnt outside the book and life is to be lived not just for money .

I have tried to do justice to our generation and all the obstacles we have before achieving what our heart desires. A simple theme is taken for this book. "Life is to be lived". I have tried my usual coat of romance, love and friendship as the secondary theme of this book. No Sex. I want my book to be read by all ages, not just the pillars of this society. I have even stated what comparison can do our kids. .

I have given a touch of media's role in our society and what should we all do to make our nation and parents to be proud of us .. Work in progress. Hope I will get your support , help and encouragement .. This book is costing me quite a lot . My friendship, my love , my life's best years.  I do believe it would serve its purpose.

This book has taught me a very important lesson, I am no special person .. Just a Common man with hell lot of flaws and errors and I have accepted it :-) ... 

Wishes folks !


1 comment: