Monday, June 4, 2012

what to call this ??

Man 1:

Hi people am man1. I was lucky enough to get through a good college. . . I have a very good friend's circle . I haven even been a topper in my class once :-) . I had a crush and as am lucky enough it worked out too. I am a   good writer too , I organize things, I run here and there. I have performed as a photographer, organizer , conductor in a birthday party . . I look things in a different prospective  . I enjoy reading books, wandering around in a full moon day enjoying the beauty of nature. I have written a book myself. I have danced in my university day function and even got some applause too :-) My friends keep calling me Mr. Smart , Smarty , blah blah ... 

 I discuss issues with my dad , we go for a walk in the eve and enjoy arguing about government , price hikes, about our dream home , my future, etc. I have heard people telling my parents that they were lucky enough to have a kid like me. I have friends and relatives who stand by me when i need them . I too stand by them when they are in need without being invited :-) I arrange for get-together of my school friend's get together , I have been a part in my university day celebrations club , I have clicked photographs of my friends who are in love , I have helped them in writing their love letters , their gossips , their proposal dialogues , etc. 

I work out regularly . Though am not a six pack guy i used to maintain a good physique. I can go trekking wihtout fainting, I go swimming without a heart attack , I ran a marathon , Jumped my college walls for mid night movies , got caught by out hod and came near rustication and at last due to my good name we were warned and left . Yes I enjoy being me . I know am social , kind and a capable fellow :-) Life Rocks :-)

Man 2: 



Why the hell you want me to wirte ?? k .. And if you dont like it I won give a shit or anything to it .. 
What do you want ?? Ya Rite college .. My college life was well and good .. And ya you know nothing about it and so dont give a shit reply like ya I guessed or something like that .. 

Now what ?? What am i good at ?
screwing things up , shouting unwanted things , short temper , life is such a mess . okie ?

Conducting party ??
Do i look like a bartender ?? Dont show me ur god darn teeth ill break it for sure . 

Pet name ?? 
Dick , Asshole , worthless , unlucky , loser ,dumbass .. . . Scolding  ?? Dont bluff i was saying that this is how people call me . 

Smart ?? 
Yes i havent shaved for weeks , dint feel good for a bath .. Ya even  i skipped food coz i feel so bad for eating in my own home without giving any money to my parents. . . 

No ! No ! I am not crying .. Its just ... Never mind whats next ?? 

Books ?? 
Ya i have some collection.. I used to read . . . Am thinking of selling those books at second hand bazar so that i can get some money to eat .. 

Again I am not crying ... Dust you see !!  

Helping friends ?? 
What friends ?I dont have anyone like that .. .. Yes I am a loser happy ?? When the hell will this get over ??
I had frie.... No Nothing . Next ?? 

Relationship ?? 
I was sure that I couldnt take care of the girl I loved more than my life . So i decided to play a prank on her and make her hate me and at-least she ll be rich and thats what this world needs rite ?? Money , Car and Rich ppl and highly spending friends  .. 

Ya those are tears .. So what ??  
Ya I couldnt get over her .. Am still in love with her and will never forget her .. Got it ?? 

About me ??
Fucked up . No money , no friends , no job , feeling insecure, afraid that I may never come up ..
Ya i dont pick my friend's call, coz i am afraid if they talk to me, they may think am not worth enough and leave me forever .  
Ya i dont see people coz, I dont want someone's sympathy or faint cheer up 
Ya I am not talking with my mom coz, She .. she .... ( Wiping his tears so badly ) She wanted to see me as a champion and I am just a loser .. What shall I talk to her ? I love you mom ?? Even to show ur love you need money boss !!! I dont have anything so I am not talking .. 

Come on cheer up .. Failure is the stepping......

Shut the **** up and get the hell out of here ... You *******  *****. 


This interview with Man 1 and Man 2 is just to explain you that how this world treats our youngsters when he dont have a job .. I have tried to explain it from those two ppl's point of view .. . . 

Just a request : If  you have a friend who is struggling hard to put his feet in the ground ( finding a job) , dont ignore them , care them even if they ignore you , congratulate even on their small achievements , motivate them .... One day they will come up and make you feel proud . Those guys know what it takes to be there in a losing battle.. In the end they will win the war and conquer this world .. 

All they need is :Care, Love and Affection .. 

Difference between man 1 and 2 is just a small word ( or a world ) : A JOB !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment