Friday, April 12, 2013

Who Will Cry When I Die .

I have been thinking about this topic for a quite a week then. Really, how it would be like when I am dead ? Firstly will they keep me in an ice box? , Nah obvioulsy people I know are not in abroad so there is no need for that ice box stuff. Nextly about the garlands and other things, you know the rose garland sheds all its petals even before taking out from the cover. It would be a nice gathering and get together for all my friends and relatives :-) ( If you know what I mean :P)



Life, would have been over by then . There would be no more texts and phone calls from me ( yeah I know I am a stingy fellow and I rarely call). There would be no torturing and blabering about books and blogs and ships any more. There would have been a air of relief for the persons who knew me so well and who are very much in close circle.



Most importantly what would be the food like in my condelence ? No chicken guys :-( am sorry. Only veg in those type of menu you know. In few of the condelence, I have taken charge of the entire ceremony and have organized quite well in the end, who would take care of my function? Must make that fellow understand that a cup of coffee must be served to people even if they ignore, coz, when you stay all night and you just simply sit like that, you need a beverage !



Next , hmmm, who will miss me ? Ofcourse my parents ! Then ? I dont have a girl friend who would come with a shabby dress and a scattered make up and cry over my face, well friends ? Yeah I do have friends but as you know me, I hardly respond to my friends. No matter how worse I am those fellows are sticking with me for more than ten years now. Yeah they would miss me. Relatives ? Well yeah since I talk like a radio jockey they too would miss me, at times atleast.



It is then I would realize that I havent done any good to any body and failed to utilize the gifts life has given me, It is then I realize I must really put much more effort to make my life and the life of the ones who care me into something better! It is when I realize, responding to my friends , caring them actually must be done no matter how busy or sorrow ful I am. .

Well as I woke up from a bad dream last night , I realized these things. . You never know what would happen the other day,
So why risk your lives to live with regrets ?
Lets ask sorry if we have done something wrong, lets  forgive who seeks for forgiveness, lets help people who is in need, lets respect parents even though they can be irritating at times, after all they are the only soul that would love us when we deserve it the least.


Lets Wake Up and Live Life.

P. S: This post must be taken in a positive way, it is a reflection of my last night dream and for people who always say that I write what happens in my life (Romance, love and Sex) , this is how I write, I Imagine !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment