Monday, August 21, 2017

Made For Each Other #3

 Raagav weds Rukmani .

The arrangements were awesome. There was light music, buffet dinner setup, diamond necklace in Rukmani's neck , Raagav was posing in his tuxedo suit and armani wrist watch. It was a relative who bought their horoscopes to each other's family. He was a manager in some textile industry and she an IT professional.


On the day of their first meet, Raagav were so pleased to see Rukmani in close up. She was gorgeous in her pink saree and he shook her hands.
He: Do you know I don't add sugar to my coffee anymore. Guess why ?
She: Don't tell me you have diabetes please.
He: Damn ! that was supposed to be a romantic conversation starter .
She : Oh! sorry. Did I spoil it ? Let's try again. Why don't you add sugar anymore?
He: Nothing leave it!
She : Don't be a spoil sport idiot! Tell me no! Please ! (He liked that "idiot")
He: I think about you when I would have coffee so the sweetness goes beyond the limit .
She : Awwwwww! So sweet you are .
He: No the entire thing I said was  to prove the point that "You are so sweet" !!
He smiled, looking into her eyes.
She blushed, looking down.

On their engagement date,  she was again left with him alone .
He: Talk something no. You text so much but when we are alone you seldom talk!
She: I am a girl !
He: So? Your lips stick together ?
She : Why don't you talk.
He: I love you !
She : Hmmmmm
He: Let's get married .
She : Hmmmm
He: Fine, see you !
She: No. Wait !
He: Waht ?
She : You never told me how do I look ? !
He: Gorgeous as ever.

On his birthday she said "I love you"
They were married  happily with both of their parents blessings. Hey went to Honkong for their honeymoon . First day they just slept. I mean literally dozing and sleeping .

Days passed. Months passed. Years passed.
She wasn't pregnant yet. The talks were just hints in the beginning and now they started questioning him and her in person . They did try. The ayurvedic , the homeopathy , their religious rituals, all in vain.

This story is not concerned about  what the relatives said . What their parents said.
It is about how they felt .
She went through a lot of tests. All they said was she was perfect. So was he.
Gradually their outings dried up.
All their friends were having babies and the outing and stuffs with reduced.
It was just the two of them most of the times .

One fine day , night actually they lay on each other's arms.
He: Sorry I couldn't give you a baby.
She: Shut up Raagav. It is all my fault.
He: I love you so much
She: I love you even more.
He: Then why don't we go out as much as we did in the begining?
She : We got promoted idiot. We have loads of work.
He: Let's go for a second honeymoon.
She: No. What will everyone say ?
He: Let's do it. Do you care about me or about everyone's words?
She started weeping.

They were in the airplane .
The air hostess handed him the juice. Rukmani was immersed in  a  book .
He: Rukku !
She : Mmmmmm.
He: Rukku. See here .
She: What !! Watson has got an important clue here (She pointed the book)
He: Have a sip and then read.
She: No. You know I don't drink or eat on flight .
He: Just one sip.
She sipped the juice and gave him back .
She: Happy ? Why suddenly ?
He: The sugar was little less.
She closed the book  and looked at him .
She squeezed his hand.
He : I love you !
The old lady on the window seat couldn't contain herself and asked them "Just Married?"
He: Nah ! Second honeymoon. But I love her even more.
For the first time Rukmani loved flying

Never let a third person or someone else's opinion spoil your relationship. Love is something in which you don't judge, you don't make your partner feel that they ain't worthy enough. There will be moments in which you will be tested. But the success of your relationship remains on how you overcome those moments.
Life is Beautiful.
Love makes life  beautiful.
With Love,
Arvi

No comments:

Post a Comment