Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Mom

All of us would cherish their mom :-) We would say all the dialogues about our mom that she is this , she is that, without her i am nothing and all. This Post is dedicated to my mom :-) Mrs. Indira Sethuraman 



When the whole world saw me as an unpaid servant or an entertainer, she was the only soul in this planet who saw me as a human. When everyone else was thinking what can i do for them, she was the who thought what do i want ? She was the one who saw me as a champion no matter what was the reality. How could i thank her for all the love, care and affection she has given to me? People say I dont love her enough, I am not a good son.. Never mind . But She is the BEST MOM in this world .. 

IN HER EYES 
I would always be hundred times better than what i actually can be
I would be the best student even when my teacher's dont accept that 
I would be the best writer even when I scribble something 
I would be the most wonderful person in this planet even when am unemployed. 





How could i ever forget the nights when she would stay awake and wait for me after nightshows. I would be coming home around 3 and she would be awake for me. She would give all the freedom in this world and believe blindly that I wouldnt spoil it :-)

My teacher's said I couldnt even pass my twelvth standard, she made me a sea farer
My friends said I wasnt responsible, she made me conduct my house warming ceremony myself,
People said I was short tempered and not capable of doing anything, she made me a motivational speaker, 

I could see the love, behind her every scolding 
Care behind her every complaint 
Affection behind her every annoyed reaction 





They say a best friend never leaves you , no matter whatever drama you may create, whatever nuisance you do , no matter how much I eat and whatever size I am in ... she is always with me, as my best friend.

I rushed to the hospital when my mom was operated and the first word she asked was "Why did you miss the class ?" and I know she was overwhelmed to see me.

I know am not good enough for many, but I am the world to her. 
I may not be socialized enough for few of you, but I am a champion to her 
I may not be liked by you , but I know she Loves me :-)

I usually never put things about my mom like this , not because I don't love her but I don't want to be a show off just because I have the best mom in the world . 

Thank you people for telling me, I don't like my mom , I criticize her a lot and I don't know what I have .. Coz that let me understand that I just don't like her but I love her, I criticize because no one takes me seriously , I may not know what I have When i have her , I know that Her world is extremely happy when she Has Me


She thought me to walk , cook, speak ... She gave me all the best I have. 
She might not have the best son in this world but I HAVE THE BEST MOM IN THIS WORLD 


Love you Amma, 
Aravind 

1 comment: