Monday, February 25, 2013

Hey Where Are You?

                                                         Hello, my dear soul mender, best friend, friend in need, a person who gives me shoulder when I am down, who would make me feel so happy even when thousand miles away, a dear one who would remember every single detail about me right from my favorite food ( ya I know you would need an encyclopedia for that, but still), a person who holds me in a place and says "Dude you do a little too much. Calm down" without the fear of losing me, a fellow who would pat a shoulder and say "Come on, man we both know you are way better than this, why are you doing too much for such a small defeat", a person to put a profile picture along with me, a person who would say all the nonsense about me right in my face and a very few good things about me, behind my back, a fellow who would make me feel am worthy enough to live, a being to call me at a random interval, just to make sure that I am OK. And finally where the hell are you? I have been waiting for you for the past 21 years. Come soon god damn it.



Yeah the person who is my soul mender must have the following qualities .
* You must make me smile no matter what happens (even if I don't get my favorite food)
* You must be always caring about my life and at some point of life, you must forget that you have a life at all.
* You must say that you can understand my sadness and wipe away my tears even when I am laughing like hell seeing MR. Bean serial.
* You must daily txt me no matter what happens, even if you don't have a mobile of your own.
* Most Importantly, you must understand my life and offer solution to my problems, even when I don't have the slightest clue about what's happening in my life.



This is the latest trend, saying and searching for our soul menders. Yeah, I understand that you people have some problem, mentally and we need some support. Instead of facing our problems in our life, why are we expecting someone else to share these problems? Do you ever realize that how lucky we are to have such a life? Why are we so busy complaining and losing the sight of a beautiful scenery called life ? Things are never tougher or complicated, we enjoy making it so. Who the hell is going to solve our problems when we dont even show the slightest interest in solving them and use all our energy to describe and complain about them. No matter whoever may come describe about our beauty, charm, ability, we wont be happy unless we love ourselves.


Have we ever been someone's soul mender? Have we ever forgiven people considering their situation? Have we loved them with all our heart when they least deserve it? Have we done all the small things to them even if they don't give a damn about it? Have made them feel special even though they turn us down every single time? Have we been the person to someone else, whom we dream of having our entire life? You can give hundreds of reasons to me or to yourself or to anybody saying that you have the toughest , mean and worst life. But the truth is, we choose that way. We haven't said no to unwanted things and persons, naturally we dint give space for the the best people and things into our life. In the end it always comes down to persons who stood for us, but the actual truth is, to whom did we stand for?

Life is Beautiful. 
Life is a gift. 
Life is a blessing.
Life is god damn "LIFE"

Just try to make someone's day better. You will find yourself smiling all day. Just don't live life, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment