Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fear of Losing You !

Hey you ! yeah the one who is reading this post right now, I am so afraid of losing you. I am so scared that you might feel that I am not so worthy enough to spend your valuable time with.I know that I am not perfect, not even close enough. I know I am not humorous enough to make you smile when you are hurt and when you shed tear drops. I know I am not protective enough to make you feel warm and comfortable. I know that I was not there when you needed me the most. But I promise you one thing, I will try my level best to make you feel good, safe and satisfied as long as I am alive. I know I am not the best but I promise you to give my best.


In our life, we must be strong enough to look into that person's eye and tell them that they mean a lot to us. Every single day we wake up thinking of them. We sleep dream about them. We try to change ourselves just because that person wanted a soul mendor like this. We would eat their favorite food, listen to their favorite song, watch their favorite movie, read their favorite book, wear their favorite color just to feel them a little closer. We would do all these small things just to make them happy. It really hurts to see them much more happier without us. Living life without us, planning future without us. But that's what we call life.


Let us tell those people be it your friend or your crush or your love or your sibling or parents or whoever god damn person they are, that they are too special to us, we love them with all our heart and we would sell our soul to the evil spirit just to see them living a happy life. Let us make sure that we dont hurt them with our care and love. Because in this fast moving and materialistic world, care is always taken as a disturbance. We wont have a good reason to love them and care them this crazy but we love them for the sake of it.


If you compare my fear of losing you to death, I would dying every minute. I am so afraid that you busy schedule might take you away from me, your fast happening life might take you away from me, your so called humorous friends and other fellows might make you feel wonderful than I could ever dream of.I am afraid that I may fade away form your book called life. I know I am not your first friend, first hand held walker, first dream sharer, I know I am not any of your firsts. But just know that you mean a lot to me more than anything else under this sun.


You may be wondering why I may have written such a long post for such small things. The reason is that at some point of  our life, all these small things, all these sweet nothings, all these shared stories and tender shoulders were the best moments in our life. We may be someones happiness, someone's motivation, someone's dream come true. Just think what would happen to them when we decide to leave them ?

Life is full of all these feel of being loved.
Don't lose yourself for the fear of losing someone!


Tell people , at-least for once that they are worth loving and you love them with all your soul!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment