Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Dear Juliet !

Hi ,
       I can no longer call you Juliet because you fell  head over heels in love with him :-) I am writing this, I don't know why, I don't even know weather you will read it or not. But I promise you something, that this will be the last post about you or to you. I don't know how good I am in this, but I must do it now, letting go of you. This actually means, not calling you from several different numbers, giving friend request for the thousandth time, seeing your profile from my friend's account, sending a hundred msgs per day or calling you at the mid night of your birthday. I am sorry, I am never good in anything at any time.



I am happy for you because,
Your new boy friend holds you every single time when you walk with him,
Clenches your hand in rain,
He always solves mathematics much quicker than me,
You both look wonderful, kinda made for each other.
Most importantly, its hard to say but it is the truth, he treats you the right way you must be treated, like a princess.

At certain point of time, I would wake up from an uncomfortable sleep and realize that all these days, all these drama, all these tears are in vain. I never understood the pain of being left alone. When we were in love, I would take you for granted, would just like that ignore your calls when I am with ma friends, when I play cricket, when I write something or when I prepare for a test, you would be the first person in the world to send me a good morning text and the last person in this planet to send a good night. You would call just to make sure I don't skip my food, You would text to remain me to take science calc for my physics test, you would be the first one to clap and when I succeed and the first one to lend a shoulder when I lose. I thought I would take care of you when I settle in my life, may be when I build some big fancy home, buy a fantastic car or write  a international best seller, you were the one who made me realize that great things in life are for free!

Take this as a good bye,
Take this as a parting hug,
Take this as a final kiss,
Take this as a ....... well I don't know!

Good bye sweet heart. I will never give or get such an intimacy with someone, such a care and love, such a priority, such a dedication. Am sorry, am lucky enough to experience it but not lucky enough to make you mine :-(. But I am sure, at least for once, you loved me with all your soul .



Heart breaks can be healed, break ups can be fixed, but replacement cant be celebrated. 
I Miss You!
Good bye! 
My Dear Juliet ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment