Saturday, March 9, 2013

Heros Every Single Day

For the past few days I was little carried away by few big things in life, so I dint give myself to appreciate all those small things that matters, all those small patting, small hugs, small jokes, small cuddles, small kisses, small well done.


Firstly for people like me, who think themselves that they are no good to anybody, they are pathetic creatures and those who think that whole market on human suffering is based on their stock exchanges, stop worrying. You are not alone. Even the smallest cockroaches can make a girl scream than we can ever imagine, then think of so big people like us:P . Every person has their part to play in this world. We may not be best in our subjects, sports, music, we may not be having any amazing talents or what so ever. But we are so great in forgiving, we are so great in accepting and embracing the fact that humans make mistakes. We are helping the materialistic world to convert itself into a place worth living. We are hero's every single day.

People who say that I have lost in my love, my life, my exams, my friendship and etc, etc. My dear fools, you failed because you have tried something different. You have tried to make a journey in a much lesser traveled road. You were so busy guiding us that you dint waste life like us by just sitting and day dreaming. You made life happen. Your end result might not have been what was expected out of you, but still you survived, you walked through the  storm, you are the role models to all the cowards like me. You are hero's every single day.

People who say that your work kills you, you are fed up working all day in your office, people who say that they don't have time for their love, family and kids, you at-least have a job. You work hard to make your wife and children to lead a richer life. You sacrifice your sleep to make sure your family doesn't live through the nightmare. You work all your soul to make your soul mate feel secured in her life. We know that you would enjoy life much better than us if given the opportunities, you would ride much quicker than us if given race bikes, write much good books and blogs with your experience than people like me. You are hero's every single day,


This to people who left my life for various reasons. Few said I was not worth enough, few said I was not trust worthy, few said I was too much for them, few said I am lazy, all these reasons were true. Thank you so much for saying it right on my face and help  me to overcome my weakness, to change into a person who is someone better, thank you for trying your level best to make me a better person than I ever dream of becoming. You are hero's every single day. I miss you people.



We are all worthy enough to be called "HERO'S, every single day". 

No comments:

Post a Comment