Saturday, June 8, 2013

Is it worth a try ?

                                  Saturday evening, nice feel you know. I don't know what is with me and these Saturday evenings, it makes me feel uncomfortable. It either brings back all the memories of my Juliet or it shakes the confidence within me. Since I have wrote a million words about my Juliet already and moreover she moved on and we must respect her life so, no talking about someone's fiance (yes, my Juliet is getting married). Let me talk about my current fear, the fear of changing.

                                            I know I aint like guys of my age group. Firstly am not that fit, next I don't take care of my personal hygiene and neatness around me. But I have developed a habit of my own, BOOKS. Yeah most of the people would say that is a great habit, you don't drink, you don't smoke, for heaven sake you just read book, now don't make a show, just go sleep. The actual problem is not that simple. Yeah I started reading as I love books. But as days progressed (years actually), I felt that reading is the ultimate aim in life. Slowly I want people to read , I want them to read the right books, I want them to know that we were once "the greatest civilization in the planet", I want them to understand that there is life beyond Physics, chemistry and mathematics. I want them to understand that mugging up doesn't bring anything in your life, don't swallow your books, chew them. Extract the juice, enjoy the taste. I want them to understand that universal love must be their ultimate goal. Not just a car, dream house, ht wife and stud kids. I want people to do something for the betterment of this planet, for the betterment of the fellow humans, for the betterment of the entire human civilization.

                                     The problem is I start expecting people to think like me. When they don't, I feel disappointed. I am not disappointed that they don't think like me, I am disappointed that I must have put in more efforts, so that people might understand the reason for their birth. Luxury is not the ultimatum. Understanding is, caring us, serving is, but the most important part is that we must understand that we would be left alone if we don't understand the essence of life.

                            Behave Roman when you are in Rome. Trust me people this is not Rome. All my story would depict a social theme, my plays would underline the value of social justice, my blog would be emphasizing the value of self love and love towards our fellow being. Its not that I don't know to handle love stories (yeah, I know I am not good at it, but still I would manage), I want you to think that it is our part to strongly establish the justice and truth in this planet.
                           But slowly, down the line, I lost friends. They considered me bore (yes, I am), I have lost quality time, I have lost "a macho status", I have lost many other things which are not important to be discussed here. But still, I stick to this plot of writing. I want people to believe there is something and someone good in this materialistic world. Few of my post would be about persons and their greatness. Many of you might not feel it that great but, they are persons to be celebrated, lime lighted, taken as role models.


Am so afraid that ,
I may start writing for money, 
I may use this ability to attract lime light, 
I may stray in my path and keep an eye on limelight, 
I may even write plays for just claps and pat on the shoulders. 

                                   I am scared, I am really pushed to the corner, fighting single handed. At times I forget the reason behind this fight, at times I get carried away by many silly things, at times I just feel "Is this battle worth fighting?"


Seriously guys,
Is it worth a try? 

2 comments:

  1. gud one..bt d battle was nt worthy.. d thng is u wanna find a juliet and nt a gimmick.. she wanna sink in ua cassata and dont change d attitude which u av got fr ur surroundings..coz u may come to lose ur own individuality and probably they neva giv a fuck about u....

    ReplyDelete