Saturday, September 30, 2017

Laugh Out Loud

So, life is all a mess and we always need to stay positive and think positive and do positive things in order to get back positive vibes and positive things to happen to us.
First let me get to daily life.

Morning opening the news paper. One person telling that he didn't give rice cake to the Chief minister and the whole nation is saying otherwise including governor and other big big people. (The more the corrupted the more the big they are , Murphy's law). And suddenly one person saying he has video proof, one person saying this is all scam. Too much of the confusion.
Next is I go for breakfast in the shop. CGST and SGST . Again I eat rice cake only one item and they give tax column bigger than the actual menu column. Now if I ask something and all, they say america and all , singapore and all. In USA, there is a possibility of insurance claim for even the smallest medical test and in Singapore all school free education. But we only take the tax model, only take the National head travelling to too many countries, and how to make the plane as big as Airforce1.
Next me go for work in the bike. Last month and all petrol price was near some 65 rupees/ litre and today morning he say 73.29 rupees and all. Now I see that business insider, outlook and all and everyone say that crude oil prices has come down. But petrol, diesel and LPG price and all rocketing so much up.
New head ache is that they ask me to bring original license to reduce the probability of accident (I believe that thermocol guy has something to do with this scheme) my friend took his original license and someone pickpocketed his purse now he is looking to sell his vehicle in OLX since buying a new bike is easier than getting the lost license form the RTO office.
Me work in the small scale industry in the outskirts of the city. Some one year ago our office had 40 people and came the demonetization (Bharat Mata Ki Jai) my boss couldn't afford to pay 40 employee (For all the great patriotic citizen who will say that if your boss is good tax payer he wont have any problem . He is bad so only he is suffering. Now my boss has some handloom machinery and we make handloom products. My customer is common man. Who had to stand in line for 6 hours for the changing his own money. Many didn't have the money to eat how they coming and buying handloom goods. Slowly the sales dropped, hence the production, and the produced goods didn't sell and we had to pay rent for the storage space and you imagine what will happen to a handloom finished product if you keep it in a closed storage space for more than six months.
So we had to cut down the number of workers. We had to work more to keep the company in shape. So I had to take care of the labour job and the accountant job which gave me a severe back pain. Everyday heavy work. If I am complaining about my pain my boss say get out and what will my kids do for their food and education? (Bharat Mata Ki Jai).
Next come to home. Owner increased the rent saying that due to GST prices had gone up. I can't afford a movie for four of us (153 rupees per ticket. 20 rupees parking per hour. 130 rupees popcorn, 100 rupees cola. 73.25 rupees for petrol in total 1205.25 per movie which I can't afford now). We couldn't go out on tours much due to the dull economic quarter for the past 1 year.
I don't understand globalization, liberalization, economic empowerment, world power. But what I understand is that right now I don't need a bullet train, right now I need ration card and food supplies from ration shop which is always out of stock.
All will ask , everyone is suffering, everyone is struggling, why you and all make big scene?
I can take even more economical strain. But I am always kept in the state of peril. I couldn't happily laugh and have light moments with my kids. They don't love me the way they used to. I don't remember when was the last time I told "I love you" to my wife, I haven't given any surprise gift to my kids in a very long time. My family is like strangers living together with some distant happy memories. If I shouldn't be concerned about this and if I shouldn't worry about this .. Why should I be even alive !
With Questions,
Arvi 

1 comment:

  1. my favourite fc's short videos for the new generation of fc's
    fc's short videos for the new generation of fc's · 4. Watch · 3. fc's short videos. · 2. fc's short videos. · 1. fc's youtube converter to mp3 short videos.

    ReplyDelete