Sunday, December 31, 2017

Made For Eachother #5

My Dear Juliet,
                         I never wrote anything before as I am just a reader and never even had the idea of writing until I learnt the fact that you love reading too. Made for each other would simply be an understatement when it comes to "US". Soul mate would be a silly word to describe us as we are two different bodies with the same soul. The way we finish each other's sentences, the way we would actually understand each other without the verbal communication. This letter is to tell you that how much you mean to me , not that you need any remainder it's just that I would never get tired talking to you or talking about you.


In the book "The Little Prince", the prince would leave the earth in the end to go back to his flower. I was deeply upset after reading that. Why would anyone who was so innocent would leave this earth, just for the sake of one flower in  a far off planet? In the end I understood that no matter what we gave him, the prince would have left as his flower was the only thing that mattered to him, that single flower was his entire world and for me, my dear Juliet you are that flower.

And in the book "The Time Traveller's Wife" how would Clare react when she sees Henry in the library and would go all crazy and couldn't contain her excitement as she waited a decade for their first meeting in the real time. The same way I went way too crazy and  lost my mind and did all the crazy things when I first met you. It's like my body knew that it had found it's soul mate and it needs a little more time for your soul to understand this. Later you said that you thought I was a crazy fellow, falling in head over heals with you just by looking into your eyes and my reply is "Honey, yes your eyes are the most wonderful place to get lost but it was my soul that made me realize it". You would still question me every now and then "Why did you fall in love with me out of seven  billion people in the world?". Here is your answer.

"What if I delayed in responding you? What if I ignored you? What if we never got to meet?"is one of your favorite question. The answer is that I would have waited like "Florentino Ariza" who waited fifty one years to propose to "Fermina Daza" as in the book "Love in The Time of Cholera". The reason was that I fell in love with you even before we met, even before I knew that you existed.  It is like our souls were taught how to kiss each other and our bodies were sent to earth just to test whether we remember those teachings. 

And your another question is always about "Will we end up together and have our happily ever after?" In the book named "My Sister's Keeper" Ana's lawyer "Campbell" and Ana's guardian Julia would love each other from high school. They would have a lot of ups and downs, they would give act they have given up but in reality, not even a day would have passed without them thinking about each other and in the end Julia would tell him she would never leave him until death does its part.  And this is to let you know that I ain't giving up on you even after death does its part. I would come back as Sir Nicholas in "Harry Potter" or like when "Henry" time travels from his death to see "Clare" reading a book peacefully in her grey hair and with her wrinkled skin. 

You would say that I am your " Felix Felicis" (A potion used in Harry potter to make the drinker feel very lucky) but you are my "Draught of Peace" (A potion used in Harry Potter which gives peace of mind and happiness and reduced the anxiety to the drinker). With you beside me, I feel lucky, loved, complete and I am better version of myself when I am with you. 


I never loved a book as much as I love you ! 

Your eyes will always be the  favorite work for me to read again and again and again. 
With love, 
Romeo . 

No comments:

Post a Comment