Saturday, September 1, 2018

Je t'aime .Yeah, I do.



"So , that's it ?" She asked holding his hands .
"I have to leave" he said looking at his shoes.
"I'll miss you, more than you would ever know" she said .
He smiled .
"Don't you feel bad ? Don't you ever feel anything? I will miss you , I will be worried about you , I would end up hating myself without you around. Don't you understand how much I am struggling ? Say something" she was almost in tears .
"Baby listen. You have to understand that one of us must stay strong now. I love you". He kissed her forehead and left .
After a week of crying and starving herself she received a hand-written letter . She knew whom it was from even before taking it in her hands.

Hi Soulmate , 
     Hope you have stopped crying and started eating by now . If not, let me tell you something,I am writing this just a moment after landing.
Yeah I miss you , not just after coming thousands of miles away from you , I missed you when I saw a husband who was holding his wife after a chemotherapy session for her breast cancer. That love he had,the way she leaned on him, I knew I would love you even more , I understood how much of responsibility I had , it was not just cuddles and kisses , it is to love you and never stop no matter what. 
    When I saw that old aged couple who were still fighting over how much sweet the husband should eat , I knew we would end up just like them . 

When I see husband cooking for wife after rushing from office I would always imagine when I could help you such . 
    When you cry because I shouted at you I get broken inside . I love you even more because you love me with all the flaws .

It is your love that made me human again . 
It's your love that made me understand life . 
It's your love that made me fall in love with myself .
We might be a million miles apart , we might live in different time zones , we might not end up talking as much as I we would love to , we might even misunderstand each other at times but what keeps me going is you . Your good morning texts , your cute selfies , your crazy questions and chats , what amazes me was you are working harder every single day with the same passion and looking forward to improve , you are just being a role model here.  
So when you miss me just look up the sky and look at the stars , I'll be looking at the same stars.
"I will love you forever, whatever happens
Till I die and after I die,
And when I find my way out of the land of the dead,
I'll drift about forever, 
All my atoms, till I find you again. 
I'll be looking for you , every moment, every single moment. 
And when we do find each other again, 
We'll cling together so tight that nothing and no one will ever tear us apart. 
Every atom of me and every atom of you. 
And when they use of atoms to make new lives,
They won't just be able to take one , 
They will have to take two, 
One of you , and one of me , 
We'll be joined so tight.  
With love , 
Yours forever...

1 comment: